Your business is growing, and you have a project or two lurking which, once done, will help deliver the efficiencies, optimisations, solutions, or new and improved systems you need…
…trouble is, you just don’t have the time to do it yourself.
Understandably so! You’re too busy running your core business to give this project the detailed attention it needs to really take off.
And that’s just as it should be; running your business is undoubtedly what you do best. But while you’re doing that, who’s helping you deliver those crucial initiatives you need to take your business to the next level?
Or, maybe you just don’t have the people in your team right now who know what to do, how to do it, have the time to do it, AND are prepared to do it! That’s where I come in…
…but first, how do you know if Mastermind Strategies is a good fit for you? Here are some pointers to help you decide:
- You run an established business.
- Your business is growing, and is going through a period of change. You need to manage that change (or project) by doing things such as:
- Reviewing and adapting your operational model.
- Identifying efficiencies and implementing them.
- Carrying out an Impact Assessment on a particular aspect of your business.
- Implementing new processes or systems, or both!
- You don't have the time to manage this change yourself. At least, not in the way that your business really needs: effectively and efficiently.
- Your existing team is overstretched, and doesn't have the bandwidth to give this vital project the attention it needs.
- You need someone with the right experience, skills and mindset; someone willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get this crucial piece of work over the line!
- You make a minimum of £250,000 in revenue*
*Don't worry if this isn't you just yet. If you need support for your start-up or budding business, I'd still love to connect and see how I can help! Fill out this application form, and I will be in touch.
Here is a flavour of the sort of work I do, and the results I get for my clients:
RFP for a Fintech Company:
The company needed a new system within its Fraud department to monitor trends and pre-empt fraudulent card payment activity – a vital investment needed to support the business’s aggressive growth plans and its regulatory obligations. I ran the Request For Proposal (RFP) process, which included several sub-processes such as stakeholder analysis, managing vendors and their responses, price negotiations and the production of a business case for Board approval.
It meant that, within a short period of time, the business was able to move from a place of “blue sky thinking”, to one where it could clearly articulate what it needed to the market, review responses from market leading vendors, and select the best vendor to provide it, all at a commercially attractive price.
Business Process Optimisation for an Accountancy Firm:
I was brought in to review their existing operating model, and identify ways to make it more efficient.
Working with the in-house team, I developed a series of process maps which, as well as illustrating the team’s roles and responsibilities, also highlighted where there were gaps, duplication and redundancies, and the opportunities to resolve all these!
All in all, the firm realised operational savings of 18% once my recommendations were implemented; here is what my client had to say.
Another Business Process Optimisation for a Content Management Agency:
Another company I have delivered results for was a content management agency based in London.
It became clear quite early in the process that their cost base was too high, and their client pricing structure inadequate to cover those costs, never mind turn a profit.
With the changes I recommended to the pricing structure, along with suggestions to streamline the day-to-day running of the business, the agency made a significant saving on its running costs, which made a huge difference to their bottom line.
Needless to say, my client was delighted with the results!
So, if you’re struggling because:
- You don't have the time to manage the vital change needed to take your business to the next stage
- Your existing team can't give this project the attention it needs
- You need a fresh pair of eyes; someone with the experience and skills; someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done!
Sounds like your business would be a good fit for Mastermind Strategies.
Why not get in touch today?