I have created two Business Templates – the One Page Business Plan Template and the Full Business Plan Template – to help businesses write their Business Plans with ease.
Here is everything you need to know about my Business Plan Templates.
Who Is the One Page Business Plan Template For?
As a Small Business Owner, you just want to get cracking with those things you enjoy doing in your business. And I know it can be overwhelming to write a Business Plan, especially if it’s one of the first tasks you need to undertake.
As the name implies, my One Page Business Plan Template will help you get a basic plan easily – on one page.
The One Page BP Template also works really well if you don’t have much time to devote to it, but need to plan for the essentials. With it, you’ll get everything you need to run your Small Business in a concise format.
What Does the One Page Business Plan Template Contain?
The One Page Business Plan Template contains:
- Six sections that cover the crucial elements you must have in your Business Plan, including Goals, Pricing and Milestones.
- Helpful notes and prompts in each of the six sections to guide you as you complete your Business Plan. That will ensure you’re not left wondering what to do, or how to fill it in.
- Fillable sections for you to click and type as appropriate.
How Much Is the One Page Business Plan Template?
The One Page Business Plan Template costs £120.
How Can I Purchase the One Page Business Plan Template?
You can buy and download your copy of the One Page Business Plan Template here.
Who Is the Full Business Plan Template For?
The Full Business Plan Template is suitable when you need to go into more detail than can be covered on one page.
It’s what I recommend for medium-sized businesses, because your size dictates that you do more detailed planning and exploratory activity than your smaller counterparts.
I would also suggest this template for start-ups since it covers all the areas you must consider, especially if you want to achieve ambitious goals and are possibly looking to raise funds now or in the near future.
What Does the Full Business Plan Template Contain?
The Full Business Plan Template contains:
- All the elements you need to produce a comprehensive Business Plan, including an Executive Summary, sections to detail your range of Products or Services and analyse your Target Market, as well as space to consider and lay out your strategy for Pricing and forecasting Sales. And not forgetting the Financials, of course.
- Questions and guided prompts which will give you great insight into what you need to consider, analyse and plan for.
- Sections that are fillable; all you need to do is click and type.
What Does the Full Business Plan Template Cost?
The One Page Business Plan Template costs £240.
How Can I Purchase the Full Business Plan Template?
You can buy and download your copy of the Full Business Plan Template here.
What Are the Benefits of these Business Plan Templates?
First, they save you time.
No more struggling to write a Business Plan: all you need to do is buy and download the template that’s right for you, use the prompts to complete it…
…and it’s done! Much quicker than if you were to write one from scratch.
They also guide you along the process.
Think of it as someone providing wise counsel while you perform a task which is necessary to make the progress you envisage, but can be daunting. That’s exactly how I’ve designed these templates: to give you wise counsel in a digital format.
And finally, they are convenient. You have a million tasks on your To-Do list – and that’s just for today!
These Business Plan Templates are designed to make your life easier as you plan and strategise for the coming year, half-year or quarter.
So what are you waiting for? Get your Business Plan Template and start writing your Business Plan today.